Tay Yim Kung Fu
This Kung Fu gym also offers classes in Tai Chi and self defense. If you've never had a lesson in your life, call in for a free trial in any discipline. Within the gym, customers can also purchase knives, swords, belts and gloves as well as other self defense accessories.
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, 5pm-9pm; Wed, 5pm-9:30pm; Sat, 9am-3pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1997
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Knives, swords, belts and gloves along with other self defense accessories.
- Services: Classes
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Discounts: Group/family
- Number of classes/week: 48
- Average class size: 17
- Number of instructors: 43
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 70% male, 30% female
- Type: Kung Fu, Tai Chi
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: This is a union of students for the serious minded.
- Sporting goods rentals: No