Shoe Repair of Kensington
Since the mid-1960s or so, Seon Chun has been mending shoes. He and his wife provide a variety of services, including alterations and dry cleaning in addition to shoe repair. They enjoy the Kensington community and you'll always find them smiling, even at the end of a long day.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 7pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Shoelaces, shoe stretchers, leather dyes, shoe-shine
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: The regular customers.
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: Yes
- Shoe shine: Yes