Located in Kensington's Antique Village on Howard Avenue, this jewelry shop features display cases full of beautifully refurbished rings, necklaces and watches. All jewelry is repaired and restored in-house. Other products include antiques, vases, small figurines and unique items such as a rare, ornate backgammon set.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1986
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Watches, glasses, small figurines, rings, necklaces, jewelry, antiques
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Returns are negotiable
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The people are educated and mature.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: How old is it?
- Antiques specialties: Jewelry
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Antiques services: Appraisal
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: No
- Vintage: Yes
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: For women: solitary jewels and wedding bands; for men, chain-link necklaces
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal