Kenmont Swim & Tennis Club
This not-for-profit private swim and tennis club is open to members and their guests. Kenmont offers three membership options and rates to make joining feasible for everyone. The facility includes pools for wading, lap and recreational swimming as well as for diving. Take a break from swimming to shoot some hoops on the regulation-length basketball court, grab a snack from the vending machine or challenge someone to a tennis match.
- Hours: June 16 - September 6: Mon - Thurs, 11am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 12pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1958
- What makes this community special?: The facility is well kept by a friendly staff to make it an enjoyable family atmosphere.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family, Senior
- Membership info: Three membership options are available: Lifetime Membership (Class A), Lifetime Membership (Class A Installment), One-Year Membership (Class C)
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Facilities: Basketball courts, Swimming pool, Table tennis, Tennis courts, Volleyball courts
- Facility types: Indoor, Outdoor
- Features: Clubhouse, Lockers, Picnic areas, Showers, Vending machines
- Restrictions: No pets, No smoking
- What's the most important rule for this pool?: No running!
- Type: Tennis clubs
- Seasons: Summer (Jun-Aug)
- Season end: Sept 06 2010
- Season start: May 29 2010