K Town Bistro is cozy, but elegant restaurant with a friendly staff. Even the owner, Gonzalo Barba, will likely make an appearance at your table to check on your meal.
Guests can choose from a prix-fixe menu from 5 to 7pm, which includes a soup or salad, one of three entrées, and a dessert. The regular menu consists of entrées ranging from salmon to steak, with a daily special as well. K Town Bistro is the first restaurant in town with a full liquor license. Guests can enjoy beer or wine with dinner, or choose from a selection of soda or sparkling water.
- Hours: Tue - Sun, 11am - 3pm (lunch), 5pm - 11pm (dinner); Mon, closed
- Founding Date: Oct. 1, 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Bistro
- Signature dishes: Zucchini souffle
- Price level: $$
- Executive chef: Gonzalo Barba
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic
- Ice: No
- Kegs: No