On Kensington's Antique Row, Jantiques deals an assortment of antiques in a friendly atmosphere. Vintage jewelry, fine china, figurines, furniture and more are available in this small store. For a unique or unusual gift, take a visit to Jantiques.
- Hours: Daily, 12 noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Antique Jewelry
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Financing, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Negotiable
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Antique Row makes this community great.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: What is the history of the item?
- Antiques specialties: Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Number of dealers: 1
- Antiques services: Appraisal, Consignment
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Jewelry will always be in style.
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: No
- Vintage: Yes
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: Men: cuff links Women: jewelry
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal