Goldsborough Glynn Antiques and Decorative Arts
This elegant antique shop is centrally located in downtown Kensington in the historic Antique Row district. Founded in 2008, Goldsborough Glynn is maintained by a friendly staff who provide expertise for serious antique buyers with more select tastes. Specialty items include gilt mirrors, tables, lamps, chandeliers, oriental rugs, flatware, crystal, china, jewelry, and more.
- Hours: Monday-Saturday, 10:30 am - 5:30 pm Sunday, 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Antique furniture, flatware, crystal, chine, rugs, mirrors, chandeliers, etc.
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Usually no returns permitted, but owners will work with the customer if problems arise with any items.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: There is a large variety of merchants and shops, and everyone brings a unique style to the community. They bring in customers from all over, and it creates a lively spirit here.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: What pieces will fit the overall motif I'm going for? (It always helps when customers do their homework about what they're looking for.)
- Multi-dealer store: No