For women who want to get in shape in a short period of time, Curves is the place to go. At Curves, a 30-minute workout that combines hydraulic resistance and cardio exercises in a circuit is the key to exercising at the optimal level. Teenagers from 14 years old to 90-year-old women exercise at Curves. The staff shows new members how the circuit works, and a one-day free pass is available. Nutrition and weight loss counseling is offered, and a monthly analysis of weight and body fat is charted. Travel passes to any Curves facility nationwide is included for 12-month check draft members.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 12:30pm, 3pm - 7:30pm; Fri, 7:30am - 12:30pm, 3pm - 7pm; Sat, 8am - noon; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Cardio (stair master), Food/drink, Shop, Strength (machines)
- Services: Fitness assessment, Towel service
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking