The employees at Chevy Chase Bank, soon to be Capital One, take the time to help patrons with both business and individual banking services. Small businesses can take advantage of many free options, including no monthly service charge, no minimum balance requirement and no fees for the first 500 transactions a month. This branch is well-maintained, and the staff is professional and courteous.
- Fax: 301-929-5915
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp in front of the building.
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Financial advice, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service