A brand-new 7-Eleven opened on Connecticut and Knowles Avenue. The staff appreciates the business it receives and the store is clean and organized. Just like all other 7-Elevens, you'll find snacks, ice cream, soda, bottled water, household items, charcoal bricquets, hot coffee, iced coffee, hot cocoa, doughnuts, baked goods, healthy snacks, hot dogs and taquitos.
The refrigerated section contains prepared breakfasts and lunch sandwiches, fruit salads and yogurt. You can buy DVDs, newspapers, magazines, ice and maps. You can also pay your Cricket bill here. There's an ATM in the back and handicapped restrooms as well.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp on the side.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Prepared foods, Take-out
- Items: Coffee, Drugs, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Pastry, Sandwiches made to order, Soda