When: Saturday, September 7, 2013
Sunday, September 8, 2013
11AM-5PM both days
Where: Kensington Armory/Town Hall
3710 Mitchell St. (near Antique Row – Old Town Kensington)
Kensington, MD 20895
Admission: $5 Adults
* Free train whistles for the first 1,000 kids!
* Bring your trains and repair questions for the Train Doctor (11AM-5PM both days).
* Dixie Land Express Band performs Saturday, September 7, from noon-1:30PM.
* Matthew Dodd performs railroad songs and tells train tales on Sunday, September 8, from 1-4PM.
* Food and beverages sold by Boy Scout Troop #439 and baked goods sold by JennyCakes Bakery
All Aboard Kensington is sponsored by Gary and Diana Ditto of Long & Foster Realtors and the Town of Kensington.