Where's your favorite place to work out?
It's easy to participate: Simply vote for your favorite workout spot in the poll below. Choose from the following places:
- , 4265 Howard Ave., Kensington
- , 11010 Veirs Mill Road, Wheaton
- , 7008 Westmoreland Ave., Takoma Park
- , 8616 Cameron St., Silver Spring
- , 1386 Lamberton Drive, Wheaton
- , 4233 Howard Ave., Kensington
- , 8325 Grubb Road, Silver Spring
- , 10410 Montgomery Ave., Kensington
- , 8506 Fenton St., Silver Spring
- , 11711 Georgia Ave., Wheaton
What makes your favorite the best of the bunch? Don't see your favorite on the list? Tell us about it in the comment box below the poll.
Click on the link of your favorite workout spot in the list above, then—on its Patch Places listing—rate it and review it. It's that easy!
The poll starts on Monday, March 5, at 5 a.m. and closes at 9 a.m. on Friday, March 9. The winning workout spot's name will be posted on Patch after noon on Friday.
Because this poll is not scientific, the votes will not be the sole consideration in choosing the winner. The winner will be determined by Patch editors, and the selection will be based on poll results, ratings and reviews. Please vote only once per survey and per Patch.