Invite a friend
PEP I: Parenting 5 to 12 Year Olds
Do you wonder how to discipline without punishing? How to raise your children to be responsible, respectful, and trustworthy? Do you worry about cyberspace, peer pressure, and other facts of modern life? Parenting, while it brings much joy, is hard work. This class will make it easier and much more satisfying by giving you a sound framework for positive parenting and proven skills to correct whining, backtalk, defiance, and the whole range of misbehavior. Learn proven ways to be closer and have more fun as a family while also motivating your children to be more cooperative, self-discplined, and successful.
This class is for parents of children age 5-12.
|Where||Parent Encouragement Program 10100 Connecticut Ave, Kensington, MD 20895|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:30 pm–9:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads|
|Price||$248/person, $223.20/PEP member|
More About Parent Encouragement Program
The Parent Encouragement Program (PEP) is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting parents throughout Montgomery County, northwest District of Columbia and northern Virginia. The organization offers positive parenting classes, workshops and support groups for parents with children of all ages. For schedule information, visit the PEP Web site.
Other events here
- Positively Parenting a Bigger Family Tomorrow, May 20, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Managing Anger: A Parent's Guide Weekly on Mondays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Thriving with Teens Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Parenting Preschoolers Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:45 am–11:45 am
- PEP I: Parenting 5 to 12 Year Olds Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Parenting Preschoolers Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Thriving with Teens Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Putting an End to Whining Thu, May 23, 9:45 am–11:45 am
- PEP I: Parenting 5 to 12 Year Olds Weekly on Thursdays, 9:45 am–11:45 am
- Positive Psychology Weekly on Thursdays, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm