Invite a friend
Understand your child's development and what it means to be an effective parent in today's world. Learn to set limits and solve behavior problems calmly and consistently; use positive discipline methods to address tantrums, power struggles, and other misbehavior; foster cooperation and responsibility; and rediscover the joy of parenting.
For parents of children age 2 1/2-5. Course runs 8 weeks.
|Where||Parent Encouragement Program 10100 Connecticut Ave, Kensington, MD 20895|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads|
More About Parent Encouragement Program
The Parent Encouragement Program (PEP) is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting parents throughout Montgomery County, northwest District of Columbia and northern Virginia. The organization offers positive parenting classes, workshops and support groups for parents with children of all ages. For schedule information, visit the PEP Web site.
Other events here
- Positively Parenting a Bigger Family Tomorrow, May 20, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Managing Anger: A Parent's Guide Weekly on Mondays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Thriving with Teens Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Parenting Preschoolers Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:45 am–11:45 am
- PEP I: Parenting 5 to 12 Year Olds Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Parenting Preschoolers Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Thriving with Teens Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Putting an End to Whining Thu, May 23, 9:45 am–11:45 am
- PEP I: Parenting 5 to 12 Year Olds Weekly on Thursdays, 9:45 am–11:45 am
- Positive Psychology Weekly on Thursdays, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm