What types of recreational and wellness programs would you like to see offered for older adults in Montgomery County?
The Montgomery County Department of Recreation is asking for ideas and suggestions at a community meeting Feb. 12 from 12:30 to 2 p.m., at the Mid-County Community Recreation Center, 2004 Queensguard Road, Silver Spring.
The county intends to develop a three-year plan to shape programs that would promote overall health and wellness among older adults.
Learn more about exercise and fitness opportunities for seniors in Montgomery County.
More information about the meeting:
According to a statement from the county, sign language interpreter services will be provided only upon request with notice as far in advance as possible, but no less than 72 hours prior to the event. If these or other services or aids are needed to participate in this activity, call 240-777-6870 or TTY 240-777-6974 or email a request to email@example.com.
For more information call 240-777-6875.
See More on Patch
- Montgomery County Council Set to Pass $4.8B Budget
- Council Takes Montgomery County Officials to Task on Transit Center Communication
- Report: County Signs Contract With Company Behind DC Bikeshare
- Five Public Hearings for County Budget Scheduled in April
- Leggett Unveils a $4.8 Billion Montgomery County Budget Proposal