With Costco set to open in April, the mall in Wheaton will soon see an influx of new businesses like Chipotle and Mayorga Coffee. In with the new, and out with the old--Old Navy in this case.
The clothing store, which opened at Westfield Wheaton in 2003, declined to renew its lease and left the mall at the end of January, according to Matt Barry, the mall's general manager.
Papaya, which markets women's clothing to teenagers and young adults, has signed with the mall to take over part of the empty space across from the mall's food court on the upper level, Barry said.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Can MoCo/Silver Spring/Bethesda Nightlife Compete With Hanging in DC?
- Amtrak to Replace Quarter Century-Old Locomotives Along DC-Boston Route
- Protecting Pedestrians: 25 Fatal Pedestrian Accidents in Montgomery, Prince George's Since 2011
- Albert Einstein High School Adds Extensions Program
- Local Museums to Participate in 4th Annual Art Museum Day on Saturday